Today Boston is one month old! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. He seems to be growing so fast, and by looking back at Hudson growing up, I know it's going to go by faster than I really want it too. He is such a sweet, well-tempered little boy. I don't know for sure, but I imagine he's probably around 9 lbs. by now. He's not sleeping through the night yet...I'm still looking forward to that! But, he does sleep for about a 5 hour stretch, which is pretty nice. Hudson loves his little brother so much. He always wants to hold him and give him kisses. When I lay Boston down, Hudson likes to lay next to him and watch him. Boston loves to just look at Hudson. Even though I don't want Boston to grow up too fast, I can't wait until Boston is old enough for Hudson to play with. I hope that they turn out being good friends.
Monday, February 25, 2008
One month down...
Posted by Talen and Amber at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
He is so HANDSOME!!! Josh is trying to get off this weekend so we can come down for the blessing. I will keep you posted. Already a month??? Time sure goes fast once you have little ones. I can hardly remember what Macie was like when she was one month.
He sure is a little sweetheart. It's hard to remember how it was without our little ones. BTW I love your new layout.
I've been waiting for you to post some new pics of Boston! He's such a cutie, it almost makes me baby hungry (almost:)) Glad that everything is going well!
He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple days!! And way cute background!!
Post a Comment