10 Years Ago:
Ten years ago I was in 9th grade at Canyon View Junior High in Orem, UT. I’m probably in a large group of people who would say that junior high was a very awkward looking time for them, although I would say that 9th grade was my best year of the three. I played on the basketball team, but I sure didn’t play much…basketball wasn’t really my thing. I also played on the Orem High School freshman softball team as the pitcher. The only reason I played basketball was to stay in shape for softball, I was a little better at that.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1-Shower and get ready for the day (sad that it has to be on my list…I know!)
2-Laundry
3-Take Boston to the Bronchiolitis Clinic
4-Write my Brother-in-Law who is on a mission in Argentina
5-Clean House (this never seems to get crossed off the list)
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1-Rice Krispie Treats
2-Oranges
3-Cadbury Eggs (for Easter…not the cream filled ones, the little ones in the hard shell)
4-Licorice
5-Homemade Orange Julius shakes
What Would I do if suddenly made a Billionaire:
I can’t honestly say what I would really do with a billion dollars, but I would like to think that I would try to do some good with it. Talen really needs a new truck, so that would be in there somewhere and I would like to live in a little bigger house so we could have a couple more kids. For the most part I would like to put a lot of it away. I have two boys already, so two missions to pay for and if I ever have any girls, I’d like to be able to pay for a good wedding. Also, I’d like to help with their college tuition. I think I would have to give a good portion away because I wouldn’t know what to do with it!
5 Places I have Lived:
1-All over the place, Orem, UT
2-My grandparents house, Orem, UT
3-The Rebels Roost, St. George, UT
4-A tiny one-room apartment, St. George, UT
5-Our first home, Washington, UT
5 Jobs I have Had:
1-Smith’s Food and Drug
2-Wendy’s
3-Robert’s Crafts
4-Volleyball Coach, Snow Canyon High School
5-Special Education ‘Job Coach’
5 Things You don’t know about Me:
1-I played middle blocker for the Dixie State College volleyball team. Everyone probably knows I played on the team, but not middle blocker. Generally middle blockers are quite a bit taller than I am, and I really don’t even jump that high! I guess my coach saw something in me that I didn’t!
2-I hate to do dishes more than any other chore. Since we’ve been married, Talen and I have never had a dishwasher, so that immediately became Talen’s job.
3-I love to watch Project Runway on Bravo. I know nothing about fashion and wouldn’t even dare to think I could design, let alone sew, my own clothes. Something about it just fascinates me.
4-
5-
*I guess I’m kind of boring, because I can’t think of anything else! If I think of two other things, I’ll come back and put them in later.
Now I tag Brandy, Jackie, Ashley, Mandy, and Cheryl…have fun!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I'm It
Posted by Talen and Amber at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
boston has rsv? that is so sad! i hope he's doing well. we've been sick here too....so it may be a week or so until we try to make a real visit! let me know if you need anything!
The cadbury eggs are of the devil! We've already eaten a bag. Okay, mostly I've eaten a bag. Do I remember you working at Robert's?? No.
I love that Talen is your dishwasher. It is good for him and he needs someone to keep him in check.
Post a Comment