Okay...I know I have totally slacked off in the blogging department this summer, and I don't really have an excuse(I'd love to say I've been so busy that I haven't had time to, but that just isn't true! I think the boys and I have been having to0 much fun out in the sun!) But, here are a couple posts, and I have a few more coming...hopefully in the next couple of days, but I'm not promising anything!! They'll get posted eventually:)
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
yeah i am so excited you have updated!! it is about time i was going to say something but did not dare. I just have been looking all the time just in case you did update. What great pictures you have taken. the boys looks so happy!!
I know exactly what you mean about being a major slacker with blogging. I just haven't felt the groove of it.
It was fun to look at all your pictures, especially from Hudson's party. We had a really fun time running around. That's a really cute picture of Hudson and Treyson. I need to get a copy.
YaY! A new blog! My laptop died and so I won't be blogging until I get it back. I'm glad you guys were able to visit for a couple of days.....sorry we put you to work on the first night:) I miss you guys!! Hopefully we'll see you when we venture out to Disneyland in October. Cute, cute pics!!
Post a Comment