Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last day of School!

Today is Hudson's last day of his first year of preschool. I can't believe that he is going to be four soon!
They are having a water party and Hudson was so excited. Usually it is like pulling teeth for him to get himself dressed and ready in the morning, but not today. He was in him swimsuit as soon as he got out of bed!
Hudson has loved having his cousin Bladen in his class.
And, of course Boston had to get in on the action too. He was not happy that he didn't get to stay for the party. He had to dress in his swim shorts and have his water gun too.
This is what I came up with for Hudson's present to Teacher Jackie. I've seen others that have used the wooden clip-boards, but when I went to get one, of course they were all gone! So I got a clear one and it was actually a lot easier. I think it turned out pretty cute!

6 comments:

shaunelle said...

Those are great pictures. Bladen loved having Hudson in his class also. I can't wait for fall to start. Thanks for the fun.

Cheryl said...

cute cute clipboard!

Trevor and Katie said...

The clipboard turned out way cute!

Mandy said...

I love the clipboard idea. So cute.

I bet it was so much fun fishing with the little boys. I always want to take my kids, but it has never happened. Glad you didn't lose any into the pond.

Abby Sue said...

I bet they loved the swim party that was my favorite part of the school year. The clipboard is adorable Im sure she loved it.

Lyndy Staheli said...

Way cute clipboard. I bet his teacher just loved it. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up. They are so cute.